Guided Surgery Planning
Orthodontic Treatment Planning
Bone Reduction Guide
Digital Planning Service
Bone Reduction Guide
A reduction guide is a clear stint used to help determine enough reduction is made while preparing the teeth to accommodate the proposed restoration. Bone Reduction Guide is mainly generated from CBCT. There is two types of it-
- For the Reduction
- Osteotomy Guide
Image3dconversions designs and fabricates customized surgical guides for its clients based on the requirements. We fabricate customized guides of all types- Bone supported Guide, Bone Reduction Guide, Tooth and Tissue supported Guide, Sinus Guide. The surgical guides are available for all implant system by utilizing advance rapid-prototyping technology for Implant professionals.
AUTHORIZED TRAINING PARTNER IN INDIA
We have launched this “BlueSkyPlan Certified Professional”, 3 DAY training program so that your dentist can get Trained and work at advance level with a complete digital workflow for Implant surgery .The attendee would have the capability to plan their computer guided surgery with more proficiently and unhesitatingly utilizing advance guided planning software minimizing their chair time and lab work after this certificate program .
We offer this in-office Training in India at a very nominal fee per attendee where dentists will be awarded with the prestigious certificate of being a “BlueSkyPlan certified Professional” along.
Only Trainer in India of BlueSkyBio,LLC for Blueskyplan™ Implant Planning software
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Introduction and mastery in BlueSkyPlan® software .
- Learn how to integrate CAD/CAM data and analyze CBCT scan
- Learn software navigation and consideration
- How to properly manage implant cases with a complete digital workflow
- Learn virtual implant placement protocols
- Learn to identify and trace alveolar nerve digitally
- Learn how to digitally integrate cone beam data and 3D anatomy determination.
- Learn the All-on-4 techniques in BlueSkyPlan© software
- Learn and practice virtual Implant Placement for full Edentulous cases
- Learn how to manage highly restored cases
- Learn how to plan and design Computer Guided Surgical Stent
- Different types of surgical guide planning and drilling protocols
- Hands-on exercises that will teach you the drill sequence of placing implants with any Implant Drills and much more…
Updated on 2019-06-26T08:45:26+00:00, by .